Friday, October 18, 2013

Messiah in the self same glory of Alahim the Father

Messiah is the only person because he is face to face with creation as the SON
Alahim is not a person and the Son is one with Alahim the Father in the self same glory and that's why his name is called 'Everlasting Father' (Isaiah 9:6) and that's what he prayed for in John 17:5

Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Didn't Messiah say that he is in the Father and the Father in him when Philip asked him to show him the Father?

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Didn't Messiah tell Philip that from now on they have seen the Father?

Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The passages are prolepsis because when Messiah said these things he was not yet glorified and become one with the Father yet but spoke as though he was.

Son being in the self same glory of Alahim the Father doesn't make two persons. It makes to Trinies because to them Alahim is PERSON/s. Alahim is no PERSON-only Messiah is who is face to face with creation as the image of the invisible Alahim (Col 1:15). When the Son became one with the Father, what was prophesied about him was fulfilled that his name will be called Everlasting Father.

There is one passage I would like to address which English translators have got it wrong and that is Eph 1:17 word for word in Greek and then Greek to English

Eph 1:17 ινα ο θεος του κυριου ημων ιησου χριστου ο πατηρ της δοξης δωη υμιν πνευμα σοφιας και αποκαλυψεως εν επιγνωσει αυτου 

(Hina: Because) (Ho: that) (theos: Alahim) (Ho:that) (kurios: Yahuah) (ego:I) (Iesous: Yahusha/Yeshua (Hebrew) ) (khristos: Messiah) (Ho:that) (pater: father) (Ho: that) (doxa: glory) (didomi: give) (soo: thou) (pneuma: spirit) (sophia: wisdom) (kai: and) (apokalupsis: reveal) (en: in) (epignosis: knowledge) (autos: himself) 

In English for you: Because that Alahim that Yahuah of  I Yeshua Messiah that father of that glory give thou spirit wisdom and reveal in knowledge of himself

Of is added by me to make sense in English

One more verse:

Tit 2:13 προσδεχομενοι την μακαριαν ελπιδα και επιφανειαν της δοξης του μεγαλου θεου και σωτηρος ημων ιησου χριστου

(prosdechomai: Recieve) (ho: that) (makarios: blessed) (elpis: hope) (kai: and) (epiphaneia: appearing) (ho: that) (doxa: glory) (ho:that) (megas:great) (theos: Alahim) (kai:and) (soter:Savior) (ego:I) (Iesous: Yahusha/Yahusha) (Messiahos: Messiah)


In English: Receive that blessed hope and appearing of that glory of that great Alahim and Savior of I Yahushah Messiah

Look up KJV or any English translation the essence is lost when translated from Greek to English because in both the passages Eph 1:17 and Titus 2:13 'I' is missing which if taken puts Messiah on the self same glory as of the Father. Hope readers will look up these passages in Greek to see for themselves? 'ego' is left out when translated in English.
Uni's use these passages to demean Messiah and you trins use it to teach a demi god. Only Oneness acknowledge the Oneness-though we may have our differences in externalization but when Messiah was glorified he was indeed one in the self same glory of Alahim the Father. I also show you passages showing Messiah coming in the glory of the Father.

Mt 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works

Mr 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Be blessed to understand this truth from Alahim's word

No comments: