Saturday, November 14, 2020

Another form of Yahuah: The Transition

 Exo 33:17 And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Even this word you have spoken I shall do, for you have found favour in My eyes, and I know you by name.”

 18 Then he said, “Please, show me Your esteem.”

 19 And He said, “I shall cause all My goodness to pass before you, and I shall call out the Name of יהוה before you. And I shall favour him whom I favour, and shall have compassion on him whom I have compassion.”

 20 But He said, “You are unable to see My face, for no man does see Me and live.”

 21 And יהוה said, “See, there is a place with Me! And you shall stand on the rock.

 22 “And it shall be, while My esteem passes by, that I shall put you in the cleft of the rock and cover/sakak סכך H5526 (Sakak is the same word used for booth) you with My hand/kaph H3709 while I pass by.

 23 “Then I shall take away My hand/kaphay כפי H3709 and you shall see My back/acharay אחרי H268, but My face/panay פני H6440 shall not be seen.”

They translated achar אחר H268 here as back/hinder part. The same word H312 achar אחר means another/other/following. Below is the screenshot:




Yahuah told him to stand on the rock/tsur put Masha in the cleft of the rock/tsur and covered the cleft with his palm/kaph. The Rock that followed/went ahead/walked with them them was Mashiyach.

1Co 10:1 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brothers, that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, 

1Co 10:2 and all were immersed into Mosheh in the cloud and in the sea, 

1Co 10:3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 

1Co 10:4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that walked with them, and the Rock was Messiah. 

Halak הלך means walk/journey/travel. A walk/journey/travel of Yahusha as a pillar of cloud ahead of them and pillar of fire at night behind them.

Yahuah dwells in an approachable light whom no man has or will be able to see, hence, Masha saw Mashiyach the another/achar form and not his back part as per the translations presented to us, he saw the one who would walk/journey with them.

Exo 33: 21 And יהוה said, “See, there is a place/room H4725 maqom מקןם with Me!/atay אתי H854 and you shall stand on the rock/tsur צןר H6697

22 “And it shall be, while My esteem passes by, that I shall put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand while I pass by.

Psa 18:31 For who is Eloah, besides יהוה? And who is a rock/tsur צןר H6697, except our Elohim? .

 Yahuah is said to be the rock, Yahuah asked Masha to stand on the rock and in the place with Him/by Him H854 which is from H853 AT (Alaph Tau את). Yahuah would proclaim/call out His name before Masha. The words Qum קןם maqom מקןם H4725 is a raised ground/place. The room or place with Yahusha was raised & speaks of His resurrection body.



Masha (Moses) made a prayer request to Yahuah that if His presence is not going with them not to lead us from here

Exo 33:14 And He said, “My Presence does go, and I shall give you rest.” 

Exo 33:15 And he said to Him, “If Your Presence is not going, do not lead us up from here. 

Exo 33:16 “For how then shall it be known that I have found favour in Your eyes, I and Your people, except You go with us? Then we shall be distinguished, I and Your people, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth.” 

Exo 33:17 And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Even this word you have spoken I shall do, for you have found favour in My eyes, and I know you by name.”

Answering His prayer Yahuah tells Masha that he has found favor in his eyes, and He knows him by name. Masha asked Yahuah to show him His esteem. This was what the Divine response said which has deep hidden mysteries for Masha saw a similitude of Yahuah i.e. Yahusha in the new creation body, but never saw Yahuah Himself as Yahuah had transitioned in the vision.

This is also an imagery of Yahuah's transition to Yahusha as it is Yahusha the Rock who led them in the wilderness to cross over to the Promised Land and doesn't it say He as the forerunner has entered on behalf of us denoting that the Promised Land is not earthy but New Yerushalayim under the royal laws He Himself walked (halak הלך), and He is the only One to go behind the veil. His body saw a transition to glorification as the Captain of the hosts of heavens and earth in the new creation order (Headship) and we follow Him in through the transition to be His hosts forever. We will attain the new creation body He Himself designed for Himself and for us. We are of His flesh and of His bones.

Exo 33:18 Then he said, “Please, show me Your esteem.” 

Exo 33:19 And He said, “I shall cause all/kal ךל My goodness/toby טןבי H2898 to cross over/abar עבר H5674 before you, and I shall proclaim or call out/qara קרא H7121 in the Name/bashem בשם H8034 of יהוה before you. And I shall favour/chanan חננ H2603 him whom I favour/chanan חננ H2603 and shall have compassion/racham רחם H7355 on him whom I have compassion/racham רחם H7355.” 

Exo 33:20 But He said, “You are unable to see My face, for no man does see Me and live.” 

Why does Yahuah say He will call out in the name of Yahuah before Masha?

Speaking of His death Yahusha prayed “Father esteem your name” the voice that came for those who stood by 

Joh 12:28 “Father, esteem Your Name.” Then a voice came from the heaven, “I have both esteemed it and shall esteem it again.”

Joh 12:30  יהושע answered and said, “This voice did not come because of Me, but for your sake.

Yahuah had esteemed His name when He brought His people out of the land of Mitsrayim/Egypt, when he struck the land of Ham with all His wonders. The voice said He would esteem it again, because He would deliver the lost sheep of the house of Yasharal from spiritual Mitsrayim/Egypt which is the house of bondage. 

The calling out in His name before Masha/Moses was because it was a prophecy that Yahuah would come in the name of Yahuah and His name will be called or proclaimed.

Psa 118:25 I pray, O יהוה, please save us /Hoshianah now; I pray, O יהוה, please send prosperity.

Psa 118:26 Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!We shall bless you from the House of יהוה

Mat 23:39 for I say to you, from now on you shall by no means see Me, until you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ ”

Mar 11:8 And many spread their garments on the way, and others were cutting down branches from the trees and were spreading them on the way. 

Mar 11:9 And those going before and those following cried out, saying, “Hoshia-na! ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’

Mar 11:10 Blessed is the coming reign of our father Dawiḏ – in the Name of יהוה! Hoshia-na in the highest!”

This is what scriptures testify as to whom Masha saw:

Num 12:8 “I speak with him mouth to mouth, and plainly, and not in riddles. And he sees the likeness/tamanah תמנה H8544 of יהוה. So why were you not afraid to speak against My servant Mosheh?” 

H8544 tamanah תמנה comes from two root words 'tam' תם H8535 which means upright/perfect/undefiled and manah מנה H4490 which means portion/part/belonged

Masha saw the upright/perfect portion/part which belonged to Yahusha in the New Creation Order. Yahuah was showing him that He was transitioning Himself as Yahusha.

Coming back to Exodus 33:18-20, Yahuah says He would cause all His goodness to cross over before 'your face'. Your face is not limited to Masha but all those whom HE knows by name.

Jer 1:5 “Before I formed you in the belly I knew/yada you, and before you came out of the womb I did set you apart – I appointed you a prophet to nations.” 

Yahuah would call out in the name of Yahuah before his face while he stood on the rock in the room/place which he says My place (maqum) i.e. a raised place showing in His resurrection. We saw the word ‘maqum מקןם ’ has the root word ‘qum קןם’ which means rise. The place was a raised-up place in Yahusha.

Maqum: Mem מ is the water and blood and qum קןם means to rise up

Exo 33: 21 And יהוה said, “See, there is a place/room H4725 maqom מקןם with Me!/atay אתי H854 and you shall stand on the rock/tsur צןר H6697

The place with Yahusha is the place which is alaph tau which has the water and the blood, calling out in the name of Yahuah is Blessed is He who comes in the name of Yahuah, Yahuah Himself transitioned now as Yahusha. The raised-up room he would take as a form and morphe as Yahusha. The word for womb in Hebrew is 'Racham רחם ' which is the same word translated as 'compassion' H7355 and doesn't He say in Exo 33:19 "...and shall have compassion/racham רחם H7355 on him whom I have compassion/racham רחם H7355.” The compassion Yahusha would have on us whom He calls by name will be the compassion of the womb. The transition path He would take. Isn't this amazing!

Exo 33:19 And He said, “I shall cause all/kal ךל My goodness/toby טןבי H2898 to cross over/abar עבר H5674 before you, and I shall proclaim or call out/qara קרא H7121 in the Name/bashem בשם H8034 of יהוה before you. And I shall favour/chanan חננ H2603 him whom I favour/chanan חננ H2603 and shall have compassion/racham רחם H7355 on him whom I have compassion/racham רחם H7355.” 

H2603 chanan חננ comes from the word 'chan חנ' which means camp/beauty. The nun נ is the seed & in a continuation until the promised seed comes and Yahuah would encamp with those who He calls by name as Yahusha, to them He reveals and proclaims His name, makes them stand on the Rock/Tsur צןר to behold HIS Another form/achar.

Racham רחם H7355: also means womb H7356. Yahusha loves His people more than a nursing mother loves her own child. Hence, he uses the word racham רחם which is the love of womb. Water and blood are elements of the womb in which the promised seed is in gestation.

Isa 49:15 “Would a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Though they forget, I never forget you. 

Isa 49:16 “See, I have inscribed you on the palms/kaphayam כפים of My hands; your walls are always before Me. 

When Yahuah said “I shall favor/ chanan whom I shall favor/chanan, and I shall have compassion/racham on him whom I have compassion/racham, He was proclaiming that through the womb/racham, He would encamp with Yasharal forever as Yahusha.

Exo 33:22 “And it shall be, while My esteem passes by, that I shall put you in the cleft/neqarah נקרה H5366 of the rock and cover/sakak סכך H5526 you with My hand/kaph כפ H3709 while I cross over/abar עבר H5674.

 23 “Then I shall withdraw/sur סןר H5493 My hand/kaphay כפי H3709 and you shall see My back/acharay אחרי H268, but My face/panay פני H6440 shall not be seen.”

Neqarah נקרה  H5366 comes from the root word 'naqar נקר' H5365 which means pierce, put (thrust) out. Through his nail print kaph/palm of the hand in its piercing Masha could see the esteem of Yahuah in another/achar form i.e. Mashiyach Yahusha in transition i.e. in the new creation body while he withdrew/turned it aside. Yahuah would cross over/abar to His other/acharath form through which He would once again esteem His name and Masha was covered/sakak סכך as in a booth/tent which is a foretaste of the divine new creation body as he could only be on the other side to see Yahusha in the New Creation Body as Yahuah had crossed over/abar עבר but His face was not shown as remember Yahuchanan/John saw His face in a vision as the sun shining in it's strength and became like a dead man and he was woken up by Yahusha touching him. Here the face was concealed as it was not the time to reveal the identity of Yahusha yet.



No comments: