Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dividing Schechem and meting out the valley of Succoth

Ps 60:6 ¶ Aluahym hath spoken in his qodesh; I will rejoice, I will divide Shacham, and mete out the valley of Sukkoth.
 7 Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Yahudah is my lawgiver;
 8 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
 9 Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
 10 Wilt not thou, O Aluahym, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O Aluahym, which didst not go out with our armies?
 11 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
 12 Through Aluahym we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Measuring line:

1) Shacham

Aluahym dividing Shacham-the place where Cannanites dwelt and this land was promised land which Aluahym promised Abraham (v 7 of Gen 12) that he would give to his seed



Ge 12:6 ¶ And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Shacham, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
 7 And YAHUAH appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the YAHUAH, who appeared unto him.

Sukkoth means booths and the same word is used for the feast of Yahuah 'Sukkoth':

Ge 33:17 And Jacob journeyed to Sukkoth, and built him an house, and made booths for his cattle: therefore the name of the place is called Sukkoth

Schechem reveals that the Cannanites who dwelt in this place were driven away to make place for the people of Aluahym (Physically fulfilled when Yasharal came into the promised land where Yahusha (Joshua) divided their inheritance by lots).

Sukkoth reveals separation of wheat from the tares, this is the place where the externally covenanted people are, where once the elect of Aluahym (Jacob) built the house and dwelt there but no longer lives there as its now inhabited by the external covenant people who seem to be blessed with material possessions whereas Aluahym's people have no inheritance. (This is the outer court where Gentiles are trampling)

Re 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Pslams 60 defines who belong to him and who do not

Gilead, Manasseh, Ephraim, and Judah belongs to him (elect-Yaqoob I have loved)

Moab, Edom, Philistia are measured out and separated from him (non elect: Esau have I hated)

These same scriptures are mentioned in Psalms 108:7-13 as well.

Ps 108:7 Aluahym hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shacham, and mete out the valley of Sukkoth.
 8 Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
 9 Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
 10 Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
 11 Wilt not thou, O Alahim, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O Alahim, go forth with our hosts?

 12 Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
 13 Through Alahim we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
The elect are troubled, there is no one apart from Alahim who will lead his elect into the strong city. He will tread down our enemies.

No comments: